I have been trying to restrain myself from going out but everytime I finish class, there's like a 'call'..coming from the shopping complexes asking me to come to them.. (bengong kan?)and I did go out today!!! melayang lagi duit..haha. but i enjoyed it! after all i went there to buy some groceries and enjoying some food with my friends..so i think it's worth it. The highlight of the day would be the incident that happened at delicious cafe..trust me it's so humiliating and a bit nerve-wrecking. We ate macadamia cheesecake and we asked for the bill. I paid the amount that I was supposed to pay and we walked out of the cafe, heading to carrefour. Luckily (like seriously lucky) I realized that I haven't taken the change yet! My heart started to beat SO fast not because I was scared that the money would be gone but because I felt so ashamed to go back to the cafe and ask for my money..hahaha. Luckily my friend helped me and I got my money back. It was my first time being involved in such an incident and i think i will never forget it. so ladies and gentlemen..be more careful next time...hahaha. CHEERS!
3 comments:
The same goes for me. I can't stay still in IPBA. There's always a reason to go outdoor (although the specific term would be indoor).
Man, I wish the allowance will come in sooner. More reason to shop:)
Be careful with your spending too (which is also an advice for me).
Cheers!
Haha...i thought u want 2 give that money to the waiter as a gratitude..huhu
xpayah la malu its your money after all ;p
Post a Comment